Hachigoku はちごく 八国: A reworking of the Legend of the Five Rings RPG from both a setting and system viewpoint. I do not claim any ownership of L5R; this is purely a not-for-profit exercise in fun. And you're invited.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Working on first (second?) drafts of Chapters 1 & 2

Right now, I'm revising what's been up here into a couple of coherent chapters, revising rules to put them in synch with each other. There are restructurings, including the "examples" being moved to sidebars (I finally learned what frames are!).

Along the way I cleaned up some rules, like ditching a few extraneous Skirmish maneuvers and streamlining others, while adding some rules to Battle about naval Battles and the Shadowlands. Still working through the character creation bits now.

I'll put a link up to the revisions for review when they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment